Featured
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Heater Not Working
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Heater Not Working. The switch lights up, but it does not heat up. After having the remedy repair.

After having the remedy repair. They both should feel warm or hot to the touch with the engine on. I just bought the jeep, and absolutely love it.
After 2 Seconds I Heard Another Click And The Lights Went Out.
I have a 2002 jeep grand cherokee laredo with power/heated seats. On one occasion the seats. Heater problems with a 2002 jeep grand cherokee.
After Having The Remedy Repair.
It does this by allowing water to enter the engine when it is getting hot, and by keeping. Can't find the fuse/curcuit breaker for the power/heated seats in my 2002 grand cherokee overland,the manual says it is c2 in the fuse box under the hood but it doesn't show. The contact received a recall notice for the seats, front assembly seat heater/cooler (09v117000).
So This Morning I Used The Remote Start To Warm Up The Jeep And When I Got In The Driver Side Heated Seat Was Not On.
There are two hoses coming to and from the heater core. The failure was caused by a faulty wire. Jeep grand cherokee & commander forums.
With The Heater/Ac Systen Still On Turn The Ignition Off.
Fuse 20, 10a powers both driver and passenger heated seat controls. The switch lights up, but it does not heat up. The contact owns a 2004 jeep grand cherokee.
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.heater Not Working.
I just bought the jeep, and absolutely love it. The wires got burnt in the heating pad and we're not completing circuit once i stripped wires and reconnect heat works again on seats. The contact stated that the driver side heated seat stopped working.
Comments
Post a Comment